Learn Hacking Using Android A to Z
Hi! in this whole course you will learn how to use Android as an ethical hacking tool to test the security of networks and computer systems. So you’re in right place also download full bundle by clicking HERE, But before download, the course read following topics.(Learn Hacking Using Android A to Z)
What are the requirements?
- Basic IT skills
- Some Experience Using Android
- An Android device preferably a Nexus device or One-Plus One phone
Course content overview:
- Installing Kali Linux As Virtual Machine (Optional)
- Information Gathering
- Spying MITM Methods:
- Bad USB Attack
- ARP Poisoning
- Fake Access Point (Honey Pot)
- Detection & Protection
- Exploitation (Gaining Access)
- Exploitation – Rubber Ducky Scripts
- Detecting Malicious Files
What you will going to learn in the course:
- teach you how to use your android device to hack into other computers & networks to test their security.
- Install NetHunter on your Android Device.
- Install other apps needed for penetration testing
- Discover all wifi networks around you and gather information about them
- Prepare your Android device to be used to crack Wi-Fi passwords (WEP/WPA/WPA2)
- Create a fake access point with internet connection & spy on clients
- Spy on computers wirelessly (ARP Spoofing) or by connecting to them using the USB cable BadUSB Attack,
- Carry out a number of man-in-the-middle attacks
- Analyze packet files using Wireshark
- Bypass OSX/Windows login screens
- Secure yourself against the discussed attacks
What is the target audience?
- Anybody who is interested in hacking/penetration testing
- Anybody who is interested in learning how to use Android to test the security of computer systems
Now! you can download this course for free by clicking below the download button, If you have any questions so! comment now!..
if you find any wrong activities so kindly read our DMCA policy also contact us. Thank you for understanding us…