What you will learn in the course:
- Project-driven learning with plenty of examples
- All about variables, functions, objects and arrays
- Object-oriented programming
- Event handling, asynchronous coding and Http requests
- Meta-programming, performance optimization, memory leak busting
- Testing, security and deployment
- And so much more!
Requirements for the course:
- Basic web development knowledge is recommended
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS helps but is NOT required
What are the course prerequisites?
- You also need NO programming experience other than basic web development knowledge (e.g. how the web works)
- Basic HTML and CSS knowledge is recommended but not a must-have
Who this course is for:
if you find any wrong activities so kindly read our DMCA policy also contact us. Thank you for understand us…