Android Application Hacking and Pen Testing Tutorials
Android application hacking and pen testing tutorials for free, best mobile application hacking free tutorials, mobile application pen testing video tutorials, Practice Mobile Application Hacking and Penetration Testing against a number of real world mobile applications.
What you will learn in the course:
- You will understand the different types of vulnerabilities that affect mobile applications and have the practical knowledge to attack and exploit them.
- Perform real world attacks on Android Devices and Apps.
- By the end of the course , You will learn How to Fuzz mobile apps.
- OWASP Top Ten Mobile and Web most common vulnerabilities.
- Build your own home lab on mobile application security.
- By the end of the course , You will learn Mobile applications reverse engineering.
- Practice on real world mobile applications.
- Provides you the skills necessary to perform Penetration tests of mobile applications.
Course Short Overview:
1. Introduction Mobile Application Hacking:
- Introduction To Mobile Apps
- Mobile Application Security
- Mobile Application Penetration Testing
- The most common areas where we find mobile application data resides
2. Android Application Intro Pen Testing:
- The Architecture of Android
- The App Sandbox and the Permission Model
- Android Manifest.xml File
- Compilation Process Android
- Android Startup Process
- Application Components Android
3. Hacking: Preparing the Battlefield:
- Preparing the Battlefield
- Unable to start the virtual device (Error Message)
- Useful utilities for Android Penetration Testing
- Android Debug Bridge (adb)
- Digging deeper into Android (ADB tool)
- Burp Suite
- intercept and analyze the network traffic
4. Reversing APKs Hacking:
- Reversing an Android application
- OWASP – Common Mobile Attacks:
- OWASP top 10 vulnerabilities for mobiles
- Damn insecure and vulnerable App
- Install DIVA (Damn insecure and vulnerable App)
- What is Insecure Logging?
- Insecure Logging Issue
- What is Insecure Data Storage?
- Insecure Data Storage
- Database Insecure Storage
- Insecure Data Storage Inside Temporary Files
- Hard-coding Issues
- What is SQL injection?
- Input Validation Issues – SQL Injection
- Android WebView Vulnerabilities
- Input Validation Issues – Exploiting Webview Vulnerability
- Exploiting Script Source Code Disclosure Vulnerability
Requirements for the course:
- Basic knowledge of programming fundamentals.
- A desire to learn.
Who this course is for:
- Penetration testers
- Mobile App Developers
- IT personnel
- Anyone who has a personal or professional interest in attacking mobile applications.
- All who want to start their carrier in android security.
Android Application Hacking and Pen Testing Tutorials download now, clicking below, If you have any questions so! please comment now!
if you find any wrong activities so kindly read our DMCA policy also contact us. Thank you for understand us..